Soaring Mountain Documents and Articles
- TechSurvivor - Survival Strategies for Techies
- Dedicated to making life a little easier for Tech-geeks
- Choose or
Lose - Values exercise
- Simple method to assess and test out which values are most
important to you so that you have the information you need to more fully
express your core self
- Stuck Quotient Assessment
- Find out where you're stuck and what to do about it. Companion to Now
What? book and
- Bob Lewis - Keep
the Joint Running column
- Former columnist for InfoWorld; writes insightfully on managing IT
- InfoWorld -
- Good resource on enterprise-level technologies; free subscriptions
available for qualified applicants
For books, gadgets, tools and other resources that might be useful for geeks
who are serious about enjoying a successful life, check out the Amazon-powered
Soaring Mountain Shopping site
Although I may receive compensation for making referrals, I only recommend
items that I or people I trust (such as clients, colleagues, family, and
friends) have found useful. You, however, will have to think for yourself in
determining whether any of these recommendations are suitable for your needs!
- Wild Divine -
- Guided training program combines biofeedback technology with meditation
and breathing techniques.
Best for the person who just wants the exercises and/or basic training in
breathing and meditation techniques. With the bio-feedback equipment, you
know you're doing it right!
- Journey to the Wild Divine:
- Use biofeedback in a unique adventure game format to develop and
practice breathing and meditation techniques to experience an enlightening
feeling of wellness.
Fun and relaxing at the same time - use biofeedback to learn and test
your skills in the world of the Sun Realm!
- Journey to the Wild Divine:
- Part II in the Journey to the Wild Divine series. Use biofeedback build
on the techniques learned in The Passage to learn advanced breathing
and meditation techniques.
Deepen your learning, choosing to explore more of the Sun Realm or simply
working through the exercises directly.
- Puget Sound
Coaches Association - Coach organization
- Local ICF chapter and referral directory for member coaches who pay a
- IAC -
- International Association of Coaches
- Coachville -
- Affiliated with IAC
International Coach Federation
- Coach organization
- Provides referrals to ICF members who pay a listing fee
Berman Fortgang - Author / Coach
- List of "Now What?" / Life Blueprint authorized facilitators
Bar-On EQ-i Research - Emotional Intelligence research results
- Listings of research data available on the top emotional intelligence
- Llamagraphics - Life
- Windows, Mac, and Palm-based (synchronize-able with desktop) software for
managing tasks based on larger priorities
- User Friendly - Comic strip
- One of the better comic strips for and about geeks
- Geek Salad - Comic strip
- Another good geek-oriented comic strip
Dilbert - Comic
- A classic; need any more be said?
Read Kimm's Blog: